"You live but once; you might as well be amusing." Coco Chanel
Yup, after a few months of debate, I am back to my original plan. I am so irritated with myself I can hardly stand it. Too many yuck factors to any bariatric surgery for me. So here I go.
Starting weight 226.6lbs, 48% body fat, BMI just under 42. Yikes. Oh and I am 5'2" and almost 44 years old.
My plan is to start eating 'clean' as much as possible. Start exercising, even though I feel like some sort of beast. I want new clothes in size 2/4 as a goal - my mom has bribed me with shopping sprees galore. She would by me clothes now but I am not wanting to stay in the plus size section. Five years ago I was size 2/4 so I don't believe it is an impossible feat. My ideal weight is 120, by me and my doctors (and my mannequin is around a size 4/6).
It would be fantastic to be able to fit comfortably in a six man canoe and be able to paddle my one man canoe again. Huge goal - to be in shape and strong enough to steer a race (or more) at this years 4th of July regatta in Waikiki.
I am having monitery issues at the moment and am on a serious budget for a month or two. I will have to make do. No excuse not to start today. No more excuses.
Today's menu was..
B- 1/2 cup plain oatmeal
1 cup low fat milk split between the oatmeal and blk coffee
L- 1/2 white rice
1/2 cup fat free refried beans
2 slices of American cheese
Low sodium V8
S- 2 slices Thinwich multigrain toast
1 tbs grape jelly
D- 6oz baked Tilapia
2 cups frozen choped broccoli
3/4 tbs EVOO split between the fish and the vegies
Todays total is 1025 cals 25% fat
Did a small amount of walking the dog - rained most of the day. Wasn't very hungry today. Spend time organizing paper work and contemplating my fate.
A hui hou!
Yup, after a few months of debate, I am back to my original plan. I am so irritated with myself I can hardly stand it. Too many yuck factors to any bariatric surgery for me. So here I go.
Starting weight 226.6lbs, 48% body fat, BMI just under 42. Yikes. Oh and I am 5'2" and almost 44 years old.
My plan is to start eating 'clean' as much as possible. Start exercising, even though I feel like some sort of beast. I want new clothes in size 2/4 as a goal - my mom has bribed me with shopping sprees galore. She would by me clothes now but I am not wanting to stay in the plus size section. Five years ago I was size 2/4 so I don't believe it is an impossible feat. My ideal weight is 120, by me and my doctors (and my mannequin is around a size 4/6).
It would be fantastic to be able to fit comfortably in a six man canoe and be able to paddle my one man canoe again. Huge goal - to be in shape and strong enough to steer a race (or more) at this years 4th of July regatta in Waikiki.
I am having monitery issues at the moment and am on a serious budget for a month or two. I will have to make do. No excuse not to start today. No more excuses.
Today's menu was..
B- 1/2 cup plain oatmeal
1 cup low fat milk split between the oatmeal and blk coffee
L- 1/2 white rice
1/2 cup fat free refried beans
2 slices of American cheese
Low sodium V8
S- 2 slices Thinwich multigrain toast
1 tbs grape jelly
D- 6oz baked Tilapia
2 cups frozen choped broccoli
3/4 tbs EVOO split between the fish and the vegies
Todays total is 1025 cals 25% fat
Did a small amount of walking the dog - rained most of the day. Wasn't very hungry today. Spend time organizing paper work and contemplating my fate.
A hui hou!
No comments:
Post a Comment