Thursday, December 16, 2010

Goodmorning.

Chill'n in Hawaii.  We have snow on Mauna Kea for Christmas.

Been doing a lot of thinking.  It has been rough with the food thing and such.  Wasn't going well.  Gonna do this.  Had my sleep apnea test two nights ago - will get the results in about 3 weeks.  I did not have to be woken up to have the Cpap put on - that is good news.  The vog has been back here really thick and I've had to go on some prednisone.   Yuck!  I had my combo flu shot while I was down. 

As of yesterday, I am on track.  Day 2 today.  The whole sleep apnea test really got to me.  This is NOT who I am.  My weight does NOT define me!

Looking forward to a great future!

Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou! 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Hope things go better for you! You are correct, weight does not define you, you define you! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Dani - glad to see you're back on track! Make 2011 your healthy year - you can do it. :)

    ReplyDelete