Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm getting there....


Been super busy and super sick wheezing.  Back on some prednisone for 3 alternative days.  Had a great coaching race on the 11th.  Our grand finally race from Molokai to Oahu is this Sunday.  Trying to get healthy and finish up the season strong for my crew.  Will post pictures soon.  Have a great week.

Aloha, Dani 

2 comments:

  1. What a nice weigh-in! Looks like the WL is going well, even if your poor body is still suffering (darn asthma!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup shocking but true. Doc says I am his over achiever group. I have to accredit to seriously eating healthier and cutting back on gluten along with the stomach leash. I really haven't been able to exercise yet. Your posts are always fun to read! And entertaining. There is no way I could do that yoga pose you posted. No way in hell. Good on you.

    ReplyDelete