Saturday, July 2, 2011

Don't rush towards your goals; give yourself time and they will be realized.

Getting better every day.  Not as painful and moving around more.  Did some research, having most of the pain from the hiatal hernia repair not the actual lap band procedure.  I joined a form for lap banders and found people in the exact same place as I am.  This is so helpful.  Technology today can really be wonderful.  I am moving off clear liquids today to protein shakes.  It took me 1 1/2 hrs to slowly get down my first shake.  I felt a bit of heart burn or indigestion.  I am taking Nexium.  I'm not sure if it is the temperature here or if I started sweating from the stress of the heart burn.  My heart rate increased too.  Slowly going forward. 

Wishing you all a wonderful 4th of July holiday weekend.  Have fun and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment