Thursday, June 30, 2011

Can't sit still for long.....

On a totally different note.....I found these great little treasures day before surgery at an antique store by my asthma docs office in Kailua.
Seems to be brand new silk Gauguin print aloha shirt for $15 with 20% off.  Oh how I love my Gauguin and Tahiti prints.  Not sure what I will turn this into.....Maybe several things.  Lamp shade cover came to mind.  Maybe some summer top for me, or really nice throw pillow cover.
Close up of back view
 This is a hand made satin lei.  Pain in the butt to make.  Nice to find a vintage one.  This is going to look great on my canoe race hat.  My team colors are green and white.
This is my current hat with green and white shell lei.
With the new lei.  I like.

Having fun fantasizing about my new wardrobe possibilities.  It has been awhile since I could say that.  Can not wait to get sewing again for myself with some color!!!!  I still like my darks and blacks but I think I am ready to change this up for the brighter now.

No comments:

Post a Comment