Today is our 2nd canoe regatta at beautiful Kailua Beach five minutes from my house. The weather is a bit windy which isn't ideal for the keiki(children) races. Our canoe club practices in these conditions all the time but some clubs practice in much calmer conditions.
Down a few more pounds to 205. The least I have weighed since last year this time while paddling. I think I will make my goal of 199lbs by surgery day. I am back on track with my eating and exercise. Still nervous though.
Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and coming week.
Aloha, Dani
Down a few more pounds to 205. The least I have weighed since last year this time while paddling. I think I will make my goal of 199lbs by surgery day. I am back on track with my eating and exercise. Still nervous though.
Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and coming week.
Aloha, Dani
Best smelling plumeria flowers, from my grandma's yard. She would have been 100 yrs old on 6/9/11. She passed a way just under two years ago. Miss her.
Popcorn orchids from her yard also.
Sounds like things are going well and I'm glad to hear that!
ReplyDelete