Had my second appointments with my dietitian and physical therapist this morning. I lost another 8 lbs. Yeah. Down to 208lbs. I will be able to probably get a surgery date for mid to late June.
I was actually kind of stunned at my progress. Don't really feel the difference but it is actually 22lbs from my max in March 2011.
Tuesday night I got to steer one of the paddling crews I am coaching for an hour. It was the first time I had been back into a canoe for any length of time since June last year. I was soooo happy. I over did it though. I was sore before I even was done with the practice. I could feel my abdominal muscles crying. So happy to know they are still under there. It has been a "hurt so good" kind of moment for me.
Hope you are all doing well. Gonna keep on moving along! Looking forward to shopping and making myself some seriously cool new clothes!!!!
I was actually kind of stunned at my progress. Don't really feel the difference but it is actually 22lbs from my max in March 2011.
Tuesday night I got to steer one of the paddling crews I am coaching for an hour. It was the first time I had been back into a canoe for any length of time since June last year. I was soooo happy. I over did it though. I was sore before I even was done with the practice. I could feel my abdominal muscles crying. So happy to know they are still under there. It has been a "hurt so good" kind of moment for me.
Hope you are all doing well. Gonna keep on moving along! Looking forward to shopping and making myself some seriously cool new clothes!!!!

Congrats on the loss - geez, if you keep this up, you won't need the surgery by late June! Nice work!:)
ReplyDelete