Thank you for all the positive feed back on my crazy posts. I have recently started a blog with Polynesian inspirations I find from all over. Anyone interested can find this blog at Dreaming in Polynesian or just link thru my profile.
On the Big Island this weekend for my Step brother's lovely wedding that took place at Richard Smart's home in Waimea on 11/11/11 at 11:11am. Pictures to follow.
The honeymooners are on a plane bound for Tahiti - Bora Bora for a few days then Moorea! Sounds good to me.
Have a great weekend, when I get home it's all about getting sewing and exercising, boo hoo! Back on the trail!
Aloha, Dani
On the Big Island this weekend for my Step brother's lovely wedding that took place at Richard Smart's home in Waimea on 11/11/11 at 11:11am. Pictures to follow.
The honeymooners are on a plane bound for Tahiti - Bora Bora for a few days then Moorea! Sounds good to me.
Have a great weekend, when I get home it's all about getting sewing and exercising, boo hoo! Back on the trail!
Aloha, Dani
No comments:
Post a Comment