Sunday, July 31, 2011

One month post op and first fill tomorrow

Things are moving along.  Some set backs of course, nothing major.  Here are some 1 month after surgery pictures and 44lbs less from original pictures a while back.
 Bad photography and I see my cat Tink sneaked into the pics behind me. 

I will let you know how my first fill goes tomorrow.  Shouldn't be any problems.  Yeah.  I am shrinking.  I can barely fit a 14w size now.  I put my pants on in the morning and a few hrs later - they are handing loose.  I can't waste money so I guess I'll start wearing a belt.  

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

Just made a comparison picture
As much as I hate looking at myself like this I have to keep this real.  My health is most important and I gotta suck this up and do it.  Pictures keep it real for me.  I have a long way to go but I am going!

Aloha!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you!!! What a difference - wow! You are really doing great and I'm so pleased that you are taking the comparison pictures - they will be priceless to you when you get down to your goal weight. Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someday I'll look back and laugh - not yet though. Thanks Shelley. Everyone has been so supportive and helpful to me. I am grateful.

    ReplyDelete