Saturday, June 25, 2011

Almost there

Today has been day 4 of no solid food with just protein shakes.  It has been a bit difficult.  I'm full but I feel like a slush puppy.  I'm burping and my stomach is noisy.  Lordy.  I am using Spiru-Tein shakes from our local health food store Down to Earth.  I wanted to go as natural as possible.  I am doing a combination of drinking them with lots of ice and 2% milk and with fresh and frozen fruits to mix it up.  I think I was down to 201.4lbs this am.  If I get under the 'ol 200lb it'll be a huge milestone.  Think it is gonna happen before Wednesday morning the way I am going.  This sucks more than it should right at the moment because I am also PMSing.  SUCK IT UP GIRL.  Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Big ups to you for sticking to a liquid diet - that is NOT easy. And PMSing on top of it? Yikes! Hang in there - Wednesday's coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Looking forward to the post sx 'pain medication'. :O

    ReplyDelete