Still going through the motions of going towards bariatric surgery. At this point I am preparing for Lap Band and I think it is the Realize brand that Dr. Fowler implants. I haven't got to the technicalities yet. Three hour seminar on Thursday with his medical staff.
HMSA is giving me a hard time about my Xolair injection request. I haven't been able to get my monthly shots since 2/28/11. Having daily low grade wheezing. Sucks. The symptoms come back right at 6 weeks for me. First time I have been off my injections in two years. Hopefully I will be getting them this week.
Trying to keep a positive attitude.
Gonna start coaching paddling in two weeks - very excited.
Aloha for now, Dani
HMSA is giving me a hard time about my Xolair injection request. I haven't been able to get my monthly shots since 2/28/11. Having daily low grade wheezing. Sucks. The symptoms come back right at 6 weeks for me. First time I have been off my injections in two years. Hopefully I will be getting them this week.
Trying to keep a positive attitude.
Gonna start coaching paddling in two weeks - very excited.
Aloha for now, Dani
That's BS about not getting your injection! Hope it gets straightened out asap. Good luck with the surgery - will you get it scheduled after Thursday?
ReplyDelete