New haircut, new hair color, new plan.
Went to my first Weight Watchers meeting tonight. I like the new points plus system. It rewards clean eating habits.
My leader is Bob. He is actually familiar with Prednisone.
Start tomorrow am.
Starting weight: 224.8 lbs------ouch!
I look like such a grouch. This is the last time I take before pictures. Too painful.
I cut about a foot off my hair and went very high lighted. Needed a change now rather than waiting to do it when I am smaller. Think small, act small now. Be it.
Paddling practice - here I come.
Went to my first Weight Watchers meeting tonight. I like the new points plus system. It rewards clean eating habits.
My leader is Bob. He is actually familiar with Prednisone.
Start tomorrow am.
Starting weight: 224.8 lbs------ouch!
I look like such a grouch. This is the last time I take before pictures. Too painful.
I cut about a foot off my hair and went very high lighted. Needed a change now rather than waiting to do it when I am smaller. Think small, act small now. Be it.
Paddling practice - here I come.
I know those before pictures are hard to look at, but you will be glad to have them for comparison as you lose weight. I wasn't brave enough to take shots like yours, and I'm sorry now that I didn't. Good luck with WW - they have a great program and I predict much success for you! :)
ReplyDelete