Sad day for two of my friends and their families. My office manager/family friend lost her sister-in-law's father. My best friend, since I was three, lost her grandmother early this morning. She was 103 years old!
Both of these people were elderly and had great active lives with lots of accomplishments.
It is rainy here. When I can home from work I had a beautiful gardenia that had opened.
Today's menu was:
B- my usual
L-PB&J
D-3oz spaghetti pasta
1/2 marinara
18 small asparagus spears
S-2 rice cakes
11.5 oz low sodium V8 - heated into soup
1/2 cup artichoke salad
Total 1030 calories, 25% fat
Drinking lots of water. Don't feel like I am any smaller in size.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Both of these people were elderly and had great active lives with lots of accomplishments.
It is rainy here. When I can home from work I had a beautiful gardenia that had opened.
They are Heavenly Scent.
Today's menu was:
B- my usual
L-PB&J
D-3oz spaghetti pasta
1/2 marinara
18 small asparagus spears
S-2 rice cakes
11.5 oz low sodium V8 - heated into soup
1/2 cup artichoke salad
Total 1030 calories, 25% fat
Drinking lots of water. Don't feel like I am any smaller in size.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment