Tuesday continuing on...
Total calories 1150, 27% fat.
Pay Day - after work, straight to the bank and to the grocery store. Fresh strawberries, greek yogurt, granola, more bagels, eggs, more seasonings.
Wednesday
Total calories 1090, 27% fat.
Big accomplishment today - resisted free take-out lunch with the office. Of course they ordered from one of my favorites. Ate my home food, and....... I was totally fine! The smells didn't even bother me. Amazing.
Drinking lots of water, hot tea and a lesser amount of coffee than I was. I honestly do not feel any smaller anywhere.
Liking these bikinis....
Czechoslovakian brand of swimwear I found online. Seriously reasonable prices with a wide range of styles and fits. www.litex.net/.
Pipe dreams. This is how I used to dress 2004 and before.
Need to concentrate on getting more of this to get into those things I used to wear.
A girl has gotta have some goals.
That is me in 2002 in the front seat paddling across the Molokai Channel. This was one of the best days of my life.
1998 after losing 60 lbs.
2004 with one of my bestest buddies after another Molokai race.
How I used to look - in Kona at a canoe race.
How I currently look. This is a very accurate before picture.
This was July 2010. I hate this picture. I had to find a dress because it was both my grandma's and uncle's funeral service day. I bought this dress at Ross's. I thought it looks ok 'til I saw pictures of myself in it.
Changing things up - moving on. I have put it out there and sent it on its way.
Total calories 1150, 27% fat.
Pay Day - after work, straight to the bank and to the grocery store. Fresh strawberries, greek yogurt, granola, more bagels, eggs, more seasonings.
Wednesday
Total calories 1090, 27% fat.
Big accomplishment today - resisted free take-out lunch with the office. Of course they ordered from one of my favorites. Ate my home food, and....... I was totally fine! The smells didn't even bother me. Amazing.
Drinking lots of water, hot tea and a lesser amount of coffee than I was. I honestly do not feel any smaller anywhere.
Liking these bikinis....
Czechoslovakian brand of swimwear I found online. Seriously reasonable prices with a wide range of styles and fits. www.litex.net/.
Pipe dreams. This is how I used to dress 2004 and before.
Need to concentrate on getting more of this to get into those things I used to wear.
A girl has gotta have some goals.
That is me in 2002 in the front seat paddling across the Molokai Channel. This was one of the best days of my life.
1998 after losing 60 lbs.
2004 with one of my bestest buddies after another Molokai race.
How I used to look - in Kona at a canoe race.
How I currently look. This is a very accurate before picture.
This was July 2010. I hate this picture. I had to find a dress because it was both my grandma's and uncle's funeral service day. I bought this dress at Ross's. I thought it looks ok 'til I saw pictures of myself in it.
Changing things up - moving on. I have put it out there and sent it on its way.









No comments:
Post a Comment